Year 9 Elective – Information Communication & Technology (ICT)
This course will give students a functional knowledge of computer programs, such as MS Office suite and will provide students with knowledge, skills, processes and understanding of Information Technology.
The study of this course will contribute to the general education of students and is not just for those intending to pursue further study in the ICT area.
Areas of Study:
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Issues in ICT (Social Networking, Cyber Safety and Privacy Settings)
- Introduction to Web Design
- Introduction to Computer Game Industry and Programming
- Computer Hardware and Software
Link to VCE Subjects:
Mr Brad James